Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Update to Julep

I wanted to do an update to the Julep post yesterday. There were a couple of things I forgot to mention.

First, if you fill out your "Beauty Bio" you get a coupon to get 50% off one nail polish. I used the coupon on Cassie.

SAMSUNG SAMSUNG

I really like this color. It's a soft coral color that I can wear in uniform which is nice. The downside is that it took 3 coats for it to be opaque, but after looking at the website it seems this is supposed to be a sheer color. I just didn't like the way it looked sheer.

The other thing I forgot to mention is that when you purchase a box, you can get any of the colors from the other boxes as a $5 add on instead of the usual $11.20 price.

My friend already purchased her box. Have you gotten yours? Use this link and code FREEBOX to get your first box free (just pay shipping).

No comments:

Post a Comment