Sunday, February 8, 2015

What I Wore To Church - Cottage Print Skirt

Cardigan: ModCloth Charter School Cardigan in Rust
Skirt: ModCloth Cafe Cutie Skirt
Shoes: ModCloth Weaving In and Out Wedge 

I had a completely different outfit picked out today, but I wasn't sold on the way it looked on me, and honestly it was a little dark. I'm not saying dark is bad, but with as gorgeous as the weather has been, I needed something light and colorful!

I got this skirt from one of the swap groups I'm in (I swear one of these days I'm going to write up that post about swapping), and it's probably the skirt that sold me the most on how awesome swapping is. I mean, c'mon. Are you serious with this skirt?! It's too cute for words! 

The shoes were also a swap (are you sold yet? I haven't even written the post yet and I bet you're sold on swapping) and are just to die for. Super cute basket weave detailing, totally wearable wedge height and padded insoles too! I guess if I could sum up my love of swapping in one outfit, this would be it. 

Alright I guess I'll get on writing that swapping post now. And just a heads up, there won't be a post next Sunday because I'll be at DISNEY WORLD all week, but you can bet there will be a Disney outfit post when I get back. I'M TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP! 

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment