Sunday, March 8, 2015

What I Wore to Church - Turn of the Sensory Dress


Guise! Guise! Look at this dress! I about died when I saw it in a Modcloth BST (buy/sell/trade) group and just knew I had to have it. Good golly is it flattering. And oh so cute! 

Alright, now that I've gotten my excitement out. Hello! It's been too long! I apologize for the blogging drought. Between the Disney trip which I still need to blog and then getting sick for a few weeks, I just haven't had the energy to get dressed, let alone take pictures of those things. But I'm back now. 

So first off, Happy International Women's Day! And also, Happy Mustache March. I figured there was no better way for me to celebrate International Women's Day, than to take a print of something that is typically very masculine (mustaches) and wear it in a very feminine way! OK. I may be stretching that a bit, but really this dress just makes me really really giddy and I'm a big advocate of wearing what makes you happy. 

To make sure the dress took center stage (because how could it not?) I went minimal on the accessories. I don't typically do all black accessories but I thought this dress called for it. Then I added a small pop of color with the red lip to finish it off. I really like how the look turned out (if you couldn't tell). 

Thank you again for being patient with my absence, and hopefully I've got some fun stuff coming up. I've practically flipped my whole wardrobe through swapping, and I have a bunch of dresses that are begging to be worn. I may have to do All Dress April or something so I can wear them all! Either way, thanks for sticking around!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment