Sunday, March 15, 2015

What I Wore to Church - Mustache March

Top: ThredUp (LOFT)
Skirt: Folter Mustache Skirt
Necklace: ModCloth Kernel of Kindness Necklace

Continuing on with Mustache March, I bring you THIS ADORABLE MUSTACHE SKIRT! Because everyone needs a mustache skirt. 

I got this skirt from Folter. They are one of the many distributors for ModCloth, and in my opinion, they have some of the cutest novelty prints out right now. If you love novelty prints as much as I do, I definitely recommend taking a peek at their website. If you're already a modcloth enthusiast, you may recognize some of their dresses. It's seriously the cutest stuff. (And no they didn't sponsor this post.) 

I obvs wanted the skirt to do the talking so I paired it with this cute lace top I got from ThredUp with just the right amount of subtle detail and these great lace up mary janes (yes, the same ones from last week). I thought it needed some color so I tossed on the mustard necklace and called it a day. 

I debated a cardigan, but not only was it warm enough to go without it, I don't want to be a one trick pony and wear a cardigan with every outfit. I wanted to prove to myself that I could style an outfit without one. Also, the contrast waistband on this skirt really brought in my middle for a super flattering silhouette and I didn't want to cover that up. 

Full disclosure, I don't have another dress or skirt with mustaches for Mustache March. Bummer, I know. But I do have some fun stuff planned for April. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I've seen you on ModCloth's style gallery a few times and love your looks! Definitely a follower now ;)

    This is an adorable outfit and I love that you wore mustaches to church - why the heck not?? ;)

    SaraLily
    In a Nutshell...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Mustaches should be worn everywhere! And I will definitely be checking out your blog!

      Delete