Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sunday Style - Literary Luncheon Dress

Dress: ModCloth Literary Luncheon Dress in Honey
Leggings: Old Navy Women's Jersey Leggings
Boots: Soda Brand

Have I mentioned lately how much I love the color mustard? And I'm definitely not letting it go just because spring is here. It may have been a little warm for this outfit today, but I wanted to wear it before it got really hot, and it ended up being perfect for a trip to the park this afternoon. I could roll around on a blanket with the baby and not flash the world, and I still had full range of motion because this dress is like wearing thick stretchy pajamas. If you're on the fence about buying it (I was for quite some time) jump right off that fence and do it!

I don't have much to say about the outfit since it's super simple, except don't be afraid to pair black and brown together. A lighter shade of brown looks great paired with black and it brings some warm tones into the outfit (along with the mustard of course).

Other than that, I'm just counting down till All Dress April starts on Wednesday. The closer it gets, the more anxious I get. I keep thinking "what did I get myself into?" Oh well. I'm committed. If you still haven't followed me on IG and want to follow along with the fun for All Dress April, my username is shopwithbeth!

Happy Shopping!

3 comments:

  1. Ahh! I am busting this out when I hit up the spring art festivals this year. Your hair is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love LOVE mustard yellow! I didn't think I did awhile back but then I noticed I was constantly pairing my mustard sweater with nearly everything and then I suddenly had 2 or more sweaters in that color and was always gravitated toward it in stores. haha guess I DO like it after all! But seriously - it goes with nearly everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been following your account for a while looking for inspiration for my own clothes, when I saw this in your archives!! This dress is one that I have been desperately searching for for a while!! If you EVER decide you want to sell it, email me! carmenjoy@live.com
    Your style is like my life goals. Haha, Carmen

    ReplyDelete