Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tell Me About - ModCloth's Breathtaking Tiger Lilies Skirt


Happy Tuesday! For today's edition of Tell Me About...Tuesday, I thought I'd tell you a little bit about my favorite ModCloth skirt: The Breathtaking Tiger Lilies Skirt. It comes in a wide variety of fall colors, and one floral print (although be warned, the floral print is not the same material, doesn't have pockets, and runs smaller). 

I'm a firm believer in the saying "If it fits, buy it in every color!", I bought the stem green first while I was pregnant because I figured it was a good, versatile color and the elastic back waist made it ideal for maternity wear. I absolutely fell in love with it. I knew I had to have it in other colors so I added the orange, and mustard to my collection. Don't ask me to pick a favorite because I couldn't. 

The skirt isn't lined, but it is made of a heavier polyester material, so it's not an issue. As I mentioned, it has an elastic back waist which is one of the reasons I think it's the perfect skirt: it's very forgiving. It comes with a belt, although I usually switch it out for a belt of my own. The best part? POCKETS! It comes in size XS to 4X so whether you are plus sized, a skinny mini, or somewhere in between, you should be able to find one that works for you.

The only downside? The price. It is $49.99 and rarely goes on sale, but sometimes you can get lucky. If you put it on your wishlist and you download the app, you'll get a notification right to your phone if it goes on sale.  I'd love to have it in every color, but I don't have that kind of budget. 

No, ModCloth didn't sponsor this post. I'm just an adoring fan. If you haven't purchased with ModCloth before and are interested, use my link for $15 off $50!

Below I've posted my outfits so far with this awesome skirt. Click on the picture for outfit details (Obviously there are more outfits with the green because I've had it the longest)!

Happy Shopping!

I was 32 weeks pregnant in the above so it works well for maternity!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment