Sunday, August 31, 2014

What I Wore To Church - Mustard Breathtaking Tiger Lilies Skirt

 

Skirt: ModCloth Breathtaking Tiger Lilies Skirt in Mustard
Top: LOFT Peter Pan Collar Top (no longer available)
Cardigan: ModCloth Charter School Cardigan in Navy
Shoes: Dynamic Debut Heel in Navy

I think this is one of my favorite outfits ever. Not necessarily because I love the outfit as a whole (although I do), but because I'm kinda obsessed with all the pieces.

I have this skirt in Stem Green but have been stalking the mustard since I knew it existed (I swear it's been sold out FOREVER). I've been on the hunt for a good mustard skirt for fall; since I knew how much I loved the Breathtaking Tiger Lilies Skirt (good length, material, shape, fit, and POCKETS!), it just made sense to get it in mustard. I may have also bought it in orange. Whoops! Mustard is just such a great fall statement color, and it looks great on red heads (and anyone for that matter).

You should already be aware of my love for Charter School cardigans so I'll move on to the shoes. T-straps are definitely in right now (and through the fall) and these are so adorable! The cut-outs are such a great detail, and the thick heel makes them easy to walk in despite the 4" height. I had to stalk them as well since ModCloth was sold out for quite some time.  I even tried to find them from other retailers since I knew they were Qupid brand, but seriously, no one had them. Now that I know for sure how well they fit, I desperately want them in burgundy. I think that's going to have to be my next ModCloth purchase.

I bought the shirt from LOFT a couple months ago but have not been able to find the right outfit to wear it with. Once I got the skirt, it all came together. It was my first peter pan collar shirt, and I love the retro vibe it brings. Plus polka dots. Need I say more?

If you've never shopped with ModCloth before, clearly it's worth a look. If you use my referral link, you get $15 off $50 or more (and I get $15 too). I'd like to give a shout out to their waitlist option which is awesome. If you download their app, you'll get the notification when things come back in stock (or go on sale) right to your phone. If it weren't for that, I wouldn't have been able to snag the skirt or the shoes! It's a life saver.

Happy Shopping!

blog-signature

No comments:

Post a Comment