Sunday, November 30, 2014

What I Wore To Church - Pink Florals

Skirt: ModCloth Adept Apprentice Skirt
Shoes: ThredUp (Qupid, same shoe as ModCloth Dynamic Debut Heel)

This outfit was driven by a couple of different things. Namely, a desire to wear some new purchases, as well as the Style Me November Style prompt for today (Instagram Crush).

I picked up the bubblegum cardigan during one of ModCloth's daily sales leading up to black Friday last week. I guess I wasn't the only one since they are now sold out completely. I loved the color and wanted to wear it as soon as possible. I used to HATE the color pink, but clearly I've gotten over that.

I picked up the skirt from a clothing swap group and had also been dying to wear it. (I plan on doing a post on swap groups soon! It's so addicting!) It is such a gorgeous skirt. Plaid, florals, and POCKETS all in one! Need I say more?

The shoes, were an amazing ThredUp find. I have the Dynamic Debut heel in Navy and love it to pieces so I did a happy dance when I spotted this pair on ThredUp.

Now, onto my Instagram Crush. I've been following @BristolElisabeth for a couple months now, and I just adore her style. It's always so bright and colorful, and so stinkin cute. So today, I thought I'd channel her with this look. I don't have any cute, fruity Luxulite accessories or colorful Bait flats, but I thought the outfit itself paid pretty good homage.

Since I'm pretty much decked out in ModCloth today, I guess I should give them a shout out. They are doing 25% off EVERYTHING with code CYBERMONDAY. If there's anything you've been eyeing, now would be a good time to buy!

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again for the honor! I am so flattered. You look great in this outfit! And I adore your hair colour & cut, by the way :)

    ~Bristol
    colourmebristol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete