Thursday, November 20, 2014

Style Me November - Week 3

I bring you week 3 of the Style Me November Style Challenge. If you'd like to read my previous posts on the challenge, read week 1 here and week 2 here

It's in the Bag:
Top: LOFT
Boots: JustFab Astana

As I mentioned on IG, I absolutely adore these bags. They are pretty much all I carry any more. They are super handy and the print goes with everything. I put all the baby stuff in the tote and all my stuff in the zip top pouch. If I ever don't need the baby stuff, I can just pull the pouch out and use it as a clutch! 

Oversized Chic:
Boots: JustFab Landry
Scarf: Walmart (similar)

I didn't really have anything oversized, but this ModCloth tunic was close enough. 

Makes Me Feel Ladylike:
Cardigan: ModCloth Charter School Cardigan in Navy
Shoes: B.O.C. (similar)

Pretty much every dress makes me feel ladylike, so this prompt was easy!

Blue Moon:
Sweater: Elizabeth & Clarke (swapped, similar)
Leggings: Old Navy Jersey Leggings
Boots: JustFab Astana
Necklace: Versona Accessories 

I didn't have a lot of blue clothing that wasn't navy so I let the necklace be the pop of blue to my super comfy outfit. Sidenote: I got this sweater the day prior, otherwise I would've worn it for Oversized Chic.

Colorful Gams:
Shirt: American Eagle (similar)
Boots: JustFab Acheline

My JustFab Knit Jeggings come to the rescue again since they are the only pair of colorful pants I have with me. 

Pattern Play:
Shoes: Cato Fashions Knotted Flats

Typically I'm all about feminine prints like floral or polka dots, but I wanted to be different and use my LOFT camo skinny pants to do the pattern mixing. 

Denim Dame:
Top: Cato Fashions Striped Drop Shoulder Tee
Shoes: B.O.C. (similar)
Scarf: gift last year (similar)

Since I wore my chambray shirt a couple days ago, I didn't want to repeat it so soon. But Denim Dame, that's easy enough right? Just wear jeans! It's like a bingo free space! I can wear what I want! Holy crap, this was the hardest day this week for me. I had too many choices and too many options. It took me much longer than it should've for me to come up with this combo. Really it only came together because I just bought the shirt last night and I was looking for an excuse to wear it. I did some more pattern mixing and accented it with the leopard accessories. I really like the way it turned out.

Another week down, more creative juices flowing. I'll say again that this challenge has been so much fun!

Come back Thursday for next week's recap, or follow me on my instagram to see it daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment