Thursday, August 1, 2013

H&M and HauteLook

Big news! H&M finally opened up online shopping for the US! You have no idea how excited I am about this. They've been teasing me and putting it off since 2011 I think. Every update was a disappointment, but finally today, ONLINE SHOPPING!

Company: H&M
Price: It's a traditional clothing store so it varies depending on what you buy.
Description: H&M is a European (Swedish I believe) clothing store that offers different levels of quality (and thus different prices) for their clothes. Their women's clothes are generally broken up into 3 sections (office wear, trendy clothing, basics). They also carry kids clothes, men's clothing, underwear/lingerie, accessories, and a pretty hefty beauty/makeup section.

I absolutely love almost everything they sell. They have anything from this $49.95 super classy sleeveless dress.

sleeveless dress

To this super cute $12.95 polka dot jersey dress.

jersey dress

And everything in between. I also LOVE their basics. Their camis are long and perfect for layering.

Definitely worth a look see! The only downside I see is that most of their sizes run like juniors sizes so I usually have to order up.

Company: HauteLook
Price: Varies per what you're buying.
Description: HauteLook is a "flash sale" website that features different sales each day with the opportunity to snag designer goods at sale prices. There is no obligation to buy.

My second announcement today is that theBalm cosmetics is on HauteLook today. I'm not much of a makeup person but I got a sample of this cheek/lip stain in my birchbox a few months ago and fell in love with it.

Stainiac

It's $17 on birchbox (and most places). It's part of the sale and it's only $8.50! It's a gives a nice subtle color without being sticky. You can find it as part of the sale here. If you're not a member of HauteLook please use this link to sign up.

5 comments:

  1. I just started a blog and it would mean so much if you could check out my site! Followed btw xx love that dress it is so whimsical

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked out your blog and I think it's great! As I'm sure you noticed, my blog is new too so it's nice to find a fellow newbie at this. Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So the H&M online shopping thing would be great especially for me moving overseas soon, but I find that it is so hit-and-miss with sizing (on me) that I have try on their clothes in person. Twice. Haha! Love me some H&M, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart H&M now too (thank you Beth and Harper for introducing us) but don't have a store near me so I'm super excited about this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. […] for $10 off. If you’ve never shopped with HauteLook before, you can read my post about it here or just use my referral link here to take a look around. If you’ve never shopped with […]

    ReplyDelete