Saturday, August 31, 2013

Labor Day Sale Round Up

Happy Labor Day weekend! You know what holidays mean (other than the meaning of the holiday itself, of course)? They mean sales!

We'll start off with my favorite! eShakti is giving 35% off site wide. Stipulations state that the order value must be at least $40 before discount.  I don't think it works on overstock items, but 35% is pretty good.

For those that don't know, I was one of the winners of the my Summer Moment contest so I get to pick a fully customized dress of my choice as my prize. It has been super difficult. I'm leaning towards this one:

chambray sash waist eshaktichambray sash waist back

The Chambray Sash Waist Dress (Now on sale for $45.95). I absolutely love the button detailing on the back, and as I've mentioned before in this post, chambray is such a great neutral. I could wear this dress over and over and make completely different looks.

This is the other dress in the running:

Graphic Black eShakti

The Graphic Embroidery Retro Dress (also on sale for $45.95). It's such a classy, gorgeous dress, but I already have SO much black.

I'll let you know which one I pick. Either way, you should check out the sale.

LOFT is having a pretty big sale. Tees starting at $12, sweaters at $25, jeans at $35, 50% off select items, and 50% off all sale items. I LOVE their basics. Especially those with cute detailing. This for example:

LOFT stripe shirtLOFT stripe shirt buttons

Skinny Stripe Ballerina Button Shoulder Tee on sale for $15. I again love the button detailing and I seriously will buy almost anything with stripes. They are so in right now which is good because I love them whether they are in or out. And no, you don't have to be a skinny mini to pull off stripes if you make sure the shirt fits properly.

American Eagle is doing 40% off site wide (including jeans) as well as free shipping. I'm almost getting too old for American Eagle, but I still love their jeans and their basics. Occasionally they have their more trendy items in a cut or pattern that appeals to me. I've also been looking for a good chambray shirt. They've got a couple in their sale section. I like this one because of the print.

chambray shirt

It's $14.99 with the sale. I think this may definitely be coming home to me.

Vannic Boutique is also having a sale: 20% OFF any purchase with code SHOP20, 30% OFF any purchase over $60 with code SHOP30, and 40% OFF any purchase over $100 with code SHOP40.

May I suggest this maxi:

chevron maxi

I'm wearing the grey right now and it's like wearing pajamas. SO comfy! Perfect for weekend wear. When I got it in the mail, I put it on and refused to take it off. I wore it for the rest of the day. With the 20% off code it's $35.96, but the more you buy, the more you save.

Here's a couple more sales going on that may be worth checking out:

Tilly's is having 30%-70% off of their red lines. They've got lots of cute accessories for CHEAP. I may be picking up some sale belts.

ShoeDazzle is doing 40% off of their sale section but to be honest, I didn't find anything I had to have. There were a couple of cute pairs of flats for $19.99 like these and these, but the reviews said they weren't super comfortable, and that's 90% of what I look for in a flat. If it's not comfortable, what's the point? If you’re interested in ShoeDazzle, use this link.

Let me know what you bought this weekend! I always get excited when people tell me that bought something based on my recommendation.

5 comments:

  1. Ok, so this is Harpers husband hijacking her phone. I do NOT condone this blog! Stop encouraging her to shop shop shop! Pleeeeeeease. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Adam! This is actually the biggest compliment I could receive. :) At least some of these places don't ship to APO so once you're in Japan you'll be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo! I need you to find me stores that do ship to APO! ( and this is Harper now)

    ReplyDelete
  4. (I was just trying to make him feel better. All of these stores ship to APO except eShakti.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, that's totally unsat.

    ReplyDelete