Monday, August 26, 2013

Bondi Fall Preview

I'm so incredibly excited. Bondi released their fall preview for the subscribers to pick their three colors for the September box.
Before I give you the preview, I'll give you the deets again for Bondi.
CompanyBondi New York
Price$19.99 per month
Description: Bondi New York is a nail polish subscription service that delivers 3 full size polishes and a deluxe beauty product once a month. The option to skip is available. You will just need to go on their website and live chat to skip before your card is charged on the last day of the month.  The first box was a mystery box from their current collection. The September box will be a preview of their fall collection, and from then on out you will get to preview your colors before they charge you so you can skip if you'd like. Their products are five free (formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, camphor, toluene and DBP), and they donate 100% of the net profit on these boxes to charity.
Now on to the colors.
Back to MatteBite MeBluesy BrunchCopp'a FeelHolly BerryIn the BuffKiss Me Under the...Mauve'n On UpMeadow MossMy Ex's HeartOn The RocksPark Aven-HuePerfect StormPolice BoxThat Sht CrayThe 7 TrainTwerk-uoiseWest Point Waters
It's seriously so hard to choose. I'm already in love with "Meadow Moss". I'm also super excited about "In the Buff" since I've been looking for a good brown polish after I saw one on my friend Sarah. The third one is the tough one. I'm torn between "On the Rocks", "Park Aven-hue", and "Twerk-uoise" (Did I mention how much I love the names?). I'll probably go with Park Aven-hue since I can wear it to work.  What do you think?
The beauty gift for the month will be a surprise and everyone will be getting the same gift.
If you'd like to sign up for a subscription of your own click here. They don't have a referral program set up just yet, but they said they are working on it. You can sign up for the month to month option for $19.99, the 3 month option for $49.97 (saving $10), the 6 month option for $99.95 (you get the 6th box free) or the year option costing $199.90 (you get the 11th and 12th month free). If you sign up for any of the subscriptions, you also get 25% off of all their products (excluding subscription boxes).
They also have a facebook page you can check out here.

2 comments:

  1. The color you are excited for is the one I was repulsed by. It was just kinda funny, I was scrolling and "EW!" and then scroll some more and I started laughing seeing that one was your fav.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the Buff? I'm telling you, I didn't even want it until I saw a similar color on someone else. You'll see. I think I'll convince you. Did you like "Police Box"? :)

    ReplyDelete