Saturday, August 17, 2013

Sale Round Up

Quick sale alert for today!

Vannic Boutique, that I reviewed not too long ago is having a back to school sale. It's 30-50% off everything. I already ordered this for $28:

vannic dress

and this for $12:

bow top

(I told you I wanted EVERYTHING they sold).

LOFT is having a sale today as well. It's 40% off everything if you use code FRIENDS through Aug 18th. May I suggest this top?

striped tee

It's on sale for $16.88 which should be just over $10 with the discount. I have it and love it (if you haven't figured out all ready, I LOVE mint).

Tilly's has 50% off all red tag clearance items found here. I'd suggest these boots.

boots

I am literally (yes literally) wearing them right now. And with the discount, they are LESS THAN $5! If you're an 8.5, 9, or 10, buy them NOW. They also have lots of cheap tank tops, tees, and jeans (if you're small enough to fit them).

Lastly, use code ONSAVENOW at Old Navy online to get 20% off. Two things I totally recommend from Old Navy are their graphic workout shirts like this one:

Old Navy Graphic Tee

I have 3 of these and wear them pretty much every time I work out. They are $12.94 so with the discount they are just over $10.

And their fold over jersey skirts.

fold over skirt

I own these in four different colors. They are a perfect substitution for shorts in the summer and they can be dressed up or down. This teal one and the wine colored one are on sale for $15 so with the discount they are $12.

Let me know what you bought today, or if there's any other sales you spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment