Sunday, August 18, 2013

What I Wore To Church - Black Poplin Dress

Since I got a lot of compliments at church today, I decided I should share what I wore with all of you.

I love Sundays because I get to dress up and feel like a girl. I went with a very retro look today. Apparently it worked out.

572879736435320130818_140329black poplin dress
Dress: eShakti Retro Poplin Shirtdress
Shoes: Jessica Simpson Saras

I made an entire post about eShakti previously. This is just another example of how cute their dresses are. The dress already had sleeves, but I customized to add longer sleeves with the ties because I thought they were cute.

eShakti is doing their 3 for 2 sale again if you're interested. I highly recommend. I'm growing quite the collection.

I got the shoes at TJ Maxx yesterday on clearance for $29! I know, I actually bought something in a brick and mortar store. I'm pretty shocked, too. I haven't done that in awhile. They're TTS and pretty comfortable. Whenever I wear all neutrals, I try to bring a pop of color with the shoes, and these were perfect for just that.

On a side note, I got a few compliments on my blog at church today. I'm so happy people are reading, and it makes me really happy when people tell me they bought something from my suggestions. I appreciate the LOVE!

3 comments:

  1. You look amazing, my friend! I love this dress...and the shoes--WOW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, lady! The dress was worth every penny, and the shoes were such a surprise find!

    ReplyDelete