Sunday, August 25, 2013

What I Wore To Church - Colorblock Stripe Dress

I bring you another edition of "What I Wore To Church". We'll get right to it.
Sunday dress

Dress: eShakti (did you expect anything different) Colorblock Stripe Poplin Dress (sleeves added)
Shoes: JustFab Laurence
Necklace: Monica's Fantabulous Fashions

I got this dress practically free. I used credit from a previous return, plus $20 off for filling out a survey, and then $6 from my ebates payment, meaning I paid nothing other than what I originally paid before the return. And I absolutely love it. It's nice and poofy at that bottom which is fun to twirl in, and because it's neutral, I got to pick a pop of color for the shoes (which you know I love).

That was a really tough choice. I have a ton of color pop shoes and just had to pick which one was right. In all reality, I could've picked about four of them, but I was feeling pink today. I just got these recently from JustFab as you may have noticed in my last JustFab related post, and they worked out well. Not the most comfortable shoes, but I can handle almost anything for three hours of church.

Now I bring you a special guest to my What I Wore to Church segment. My sister Crystal (yes, the same sister who drove 3 hours for me yesterday).

photo
Dress: Maurice's
Shoes: JustFab JacquiBelt: American Eagle

Clearly fashion sense runs in the family (as does the love of mint). While she was here for my party she looked through my belts to find her something to accessorize the dress.  I thought this one worked well. Then she saw Jacqui in my JustFab display, and we both realized they were perfect for the outfit. What do you think? I think it worked out perfectly. She looks fabulous!

I'll wrap this up with a final note. I entered a contest recently on the eShakti facebook page. I hate entering these things because I hate begging for votes, but as much as I love eShakti (and as much as I sell their clothes for them), I figured a free dress would be a nice reward. I only have to be in the top 5 to win. I'm currently number 4, but 5 and 6 are very close behind. If you've got a second, I would really appreciate if you could give me some love and help keep me in the top 5. You can vote here. Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Love that dress! I'd been eyeing the skirt for-EVER but ended up finding a similar one at Macy's. The dress looks great on you, and I'm already a huge fan of stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. […] guessed it, a great pop of color to the dress. They’re not as bright as the pink ones I wore last week, but they were still a nice addition to the dress. The best part was that because they […]

    ReplyDelete
  3. […] #3 What I Wore to Church – Colorblock Stripe Dress […]

    ReplyDelete