Monday, November 11, 2013

What I Wore to Church: Bird Print Dress and Boots

Bird Print DressDress: Old Navy
Cardigan: JustFab
Boots: ShoeDazzle Halle

You might have noticed it's Monday, not Sunday, but as I was in Florida all weekend, I hope you'll forgive my tardiness. This outfit was great for travelling. It was comfy, cute, and weather appropriate for fall in Florida. None of the items in my outfit are actually available any more, but similar items can be found. I will never get over how cute animal print clothing is (meaning a print containing animals, not like leopard or zebra, although those can be cute too in small doses). It may not be in style for much longer, but I plan on wearing it as long as I want because it's adorable. This outfit is also another great example of mixing brown with black, which I absolutely love. You can see my other post about that here.

Since I was in Florida visiting my sister, I would be doing a disservice if I didn't feature her outfit. She looked super adorable on Sunday in her brand new eShakti dress!

Crystal WIWTCDress: eShakti Pleated Cotton Knit Dress
Shoes: JustFab Bogota

She finally took advantage of my referral code and got this super cute dress for only $15 including shipping from the overstock section! I'm serious when I say you can always get their stuff for a steal. And doesn't it look fantastic on her?

She normally would wear heels or wedges with the dress, but since she teaches a class of 4 year olds at church, flats were more practical. She borrowed these from my collection that I brought down for our Beauty Swap party. The orange on the flats went great with the green in the dress and the snake skin brought just the right amount of pizzazz without taking away from the awesomeness of the dress.

eShakti has 25% off their entire site that ends today. It's definitely worth a peek. Use referral code ELIZABETH92SP for $30 off your first purchase!

Happy Shopping!

3 comments:

  1. When did I miss cardigans from JF?! o_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. It came in one of those workout outfits that they did as their daily deals a while back. It came with some yoga pants and a tank top. The only piece I actually wear is the cardigan. Although I don't know anyone that would workout in this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, okies!

    Also, you and your sister have the same pose! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete