Sunday, December 22, 2013

What I Wore To Church - Candy Dot Skirt and Fun Tights

Skirt: eShakti Button Front Candy Dot Skirt
Shirt: Express
Cardigan: Old Navy Button Front V-Neck Cardi (no longer available)
Tights: Old Navy Chevron Textured Tights (no longer available)
Shoes: Jessica Simpson Devin
Bag: JustFab Parisian

And eShakti is back on my blog! I got this skirt with some of the referral gift cards I received from eShakti (thank you to all who used my code!!). I think it's adorable. It's got stretchy smocking in the back so it's bump friendly, and I love the buttons down the front. The dots come in multiple colors so you can match it with quite a lot.

I matched the green in the skirt to my cardigan and tights for a little Christmas fun (I told you I could come up with something festive this week!). I got both the cardigan and tights for half off on black Friday. I was going to try to wear a red cardigan, but decided it looked too "Santa's elf", so I incorporated red with my nails and the bag.

I got JustFab's Celine-inspired Parisian in the clearance section for $15. It's quite a bit bigger than bags I usually carry, but it's gorgeous! It worked well to fit all my church stuff. My only complaint is that it's definitely a "crook of the arm" bag which means you can't weigh it down with too much stuff.

The shoes weren't the actual ones I wore to church, but they are the ones I had picked out for the outfit before Alabama decided to rain on my parade (literally).  I wore patent leather black heels instead, but I like the look of these better. I got them in a Street Moda sale a few months back for less than $20. I think I pulled off a pretty festive look without taking it overboard. Kyle's final verdict was that I looked very "school teacher-ish". I'm ok with that.

For those interested, eShakti is doing a winter clearance sale here or they are doing buy 2 get 1 free on all of their full price items. You can use my referral code (ELIZABETH92SP) for $30 off your first purchase until 31 December!

Until next week, Happy Shopping and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment