Sunday, July 20, 2014

What I Wore To Church - Roses Are Radiant Skirt

Rose Skirt 1Rose Skirt 2 Rose Skirt 3



Skirt: ModCloth Roses are Radiant Skirt
Top: LOFT Shirred Linen Tee in Perfect Navy
Shoes: ShoeDazzle Sailor (from a few years ago)

Wow. Just wow. That's the best way I can describe this skirt. It is seriously gorgeous and super photogenic. I only took a few pictures today because it was raining, but my eyes were just drawn to the skirt in all of the pictures. I didn't even notice that I forgot to put on makeup. The pictures still turned out great! Wouldn't you know I got it on sale? It was only $27! There's still some available in a 4X if you're that size, but it does run a tad small. The only thing that would make it better is pockets. I kept trying to put things in them all day and was disappointed every time when I realized they didn't exist.

You may notice I'm not wearing one of my signature cardigans. With the wow factor of the skirt, I wanted to keep the rest of the styling as simple as possible. I paired it with a simple linen tee from LOFT in a dark color to keep the print from becoming overwhelming, and simple flats in coordinating colors.  It's one of the easiest outfits I've put together, but already one of my favorites.

I'm trying to squeeze in as many florals as possible while it's still summer. I'll be sad to see them go (or at least have to tone them down) but I'm super excited for fall colors! Fall colors are a redhead's best friend, and I know I'll be wearing a ton of them soon. I need to start stocking up!

Happy Shopping!

blog-signature

No comments:

Post a Comment