Sunday, March 2, 2014

Style Me - Crystal!

CrystalDress: eShakti Pleated Cotton Knit Dress
Cardigan: Tilly's Essential Elbow Sleeve Cardigan
Shoes: JustFab Lainey

Since I spent the weekend in Atlanta, I don't have an WIWTC post for me this week. However, my awesome sister has agreed to stand in for me!

You may remember that my sister got this eShakti dress a couple of months ago, and she looked fabulous in it then (as seen below).

Crystal WIWTC

The great thing about eShakti dresses is that they can be worn on their own and look great, or you can do some simple styling and come up with a completely different look. We'd been working on getting the right combination for this look for a couple weeks and after a well timed sale, we were able to get the cardigan that worked perfectly at a steal (I have the same one and LOVE it). She also got the belt recently attached to a shirt from Target on sale. Once all these elements came together (and yay for sales!), we were able to give the dress a new look for very little additional money or effort.


I'll be back next week with a WIWTC post. Until then!


Happy Shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment