Monday, February 10, 2014

Baby Shower!

Here's what I wore to the baby shower for those that are interested (although clearly that's not the most important part).
Baby Shower Outfit 1Baby Shower Outfit 2

Dress: Target Liz Lange Maternity (not available online, but I got it in store this weekend for 40% off using the cartwheel app)
Cardigan: ModCloth Charter School Cardigan in Magenta
Shoes: Betsey Johnson Sauceey

My sister and sisters-in-law threw me a baby shower on Saturday, and I was incredibly blown away with how awesome it was. The decorations were perfect.

Baby Shower 1(Yes, all those presents are for the baby. I was completely shocked by all the love)
Baby Shower 2

Baby Shower 3 Baby Shower 4 baby shower 5

We had fun socializing, eating, and playing a few games.
Baby Shower 6

I got some pretty amazing gifts, like this bow holder for all the many frilly hair bows I received:
Baby Shower 12

This child fashion form with a full, adorable outfit on it:
Baby Shower 10

And this amazing wardrobe stocked with dresses!
Baby Shower 8

I also got mass quantities of the some of the cutest outfits, hair bows, and shoes ever, essentials like bottles, diapers, and wipes, and super soft, snuggly blankets. This baby is already spoiled.

Then everyone walked away with these cute party favors:
baby shower 7

We even had fun during the clean up:
Baby Shower 9

I have some very special people in my life that went way out of their way to put this together. These amazing women pulled together an awesome baby shower and I am SOOOO THANKFUL!
Baby Shower 11

Baby Shower 13

(Top: Sisters-in-law Isabelle and Allison, Bottom: Sister Crystal and friend Ali, not pictured sister-in-law Adryana, mother-in-law Robin, and friend Franky)

No comments:

Post a Comment