Sunday, February 16, 2014

What I Wore To Church - Happy Valentine's Day!


Skirt: eShakti Smocked Heart Print Skirt
Shirt: H&M MAMA Jersey Top
Cardigan: Charter School Cardigan in Rust
Shoes: Marco Santi Brand from Sole Society

Happy Valentine's Day from Pensacola! I hope you all are keeping warm in the winter storms. I spent the weekend at my sister's house in the warmth of sunny Florida.

I was chatting with a friend last Sunday, and she mentioned that she's never seen me wear the same thing twice. Well here you go. Not only have I worn this skirt before, but I wore this cardigan LAST WEEK. I wanted to wear something festive for Valentine's Day and what's more festive than a heart print skirt? The rust cardigan matched the rust colored hearts and the shoes matched both, so the outfit just sort of made sense. Putting this outfit together was as simple as that.

Now, I want to talk about the pictures for a sec. I've said this before, but there are days when the hardest part of taking pictures for my blog is my face. It has a mind of its own, and there are days I have no control over it. Sometimes that translates into good pictures, sometimes that just makes me wonder what on earth it was thinking. I'm not at all saying I hate my face or that I think I'm ugly. I'm just saying, I could never be a model because photographers would hate me.  That last picture is an example of that. I look like I'm mid-sentence, but WHO WAS I TALKING TO? I take pictures with a tri-pod! Hopefully you get a giggle out of it. I know I did.

I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day whether you spent it dressed up in something festive and fancy, or spent it on the couch in your trusty yoga pants. As long as you felt loved, then you made the best of it. And if you don't think you're loved, well you're wrong, because I love you!

Happy Shopping!

blog-signature


No comments:

Post a Comment