Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Trying Out ThredUp

Floral blouse 1 Floral blouse 2floral blouse shoes

Top: LOFT via ThredUp
Cardigan: Tilly's Essential Elbow Sleeve Cardigan
Jeans: H&M MAMA Skinny Jeans
Shoes: JustFab Tory

I decided to actually get dressed today instead of my usual yoga pants and v-neck because I tried a new website and couldn't wait to wear my purchases. My friend convinced me (it didn't take a lot) to try the site ThredUp, and I was immediately hooked. It's an online consignment store. People send in their gently used or new clothes and get a cut of the profit. Customers get to purchase those gently used clothes at a fraction of the price. I just ordered my first bag to send them a bunch of my used clothes. I plan on getting the money in store credit so I can continue the cycle of good deals.

You all know my love for all things LOFT so I was excited to find this super summery blouse for $10. I love the flowiness of it because it hides the tummy, and the colors were so pretty. Plus, I'm a sucker for all things floral. I added the cardigan because while flowy is good at disguising, it can make you seem wider if you don't wear something to bring in your waist. A belt would've worked too, but I'm still at the point where adding a belt can make me look like I'm still pregnant.

The wedges were part of JustFab's wedge sale, so I picked them up for $15. I was unsure if the yellow with the coral was going to be too much color, but I liked the way it turned out.

If you're interested in trying ThredUp, use my link here and get $10 off your first order.
If you're interested in trying JustFab, use my link here and get your first pair for $20. They are also doing a site wide BOGO right now so it's worth a look-see. Standard warning applies that it is a shoe club membership so be sure to read the terms and conditions.

1 comment:

  1. […] you’ve never shopped with ThredUp before, you can read my post about it here or just use my referral link here for $10 off. If you’ve never shopped with HauteLook before, […]

    ReplyDelete