Sunday, June 1, 2014

What I Wore To Church - Navy Stripes

Striped Dress 1 Striped Dress 2



Dress: eShakti
Cardigan: ModCloth Charter School Cardigan in Honey
Shoes: Zulily

Thank you so much for the warm response to my post yesterday. I appreciate your kind words, and it helped me feel more comfortable posting more post-baby looks. Since we were able to get a bit of sleep last night, we were able to get to church today and I was even able to take a picture or two before the baby started fussing.

I was a little sad when I thought I wasn't going to be able to wear dresses while I was nursing, but I was super excited when I remembered I bought this dress from the overstock section of eShakti (are you surprised?) a few months ago. Because of the neckline, I can wear it and still feed the baby! It's super comfortable because it's knit and the stripes do a pretty good job of disguising the tummy. It's a win all around. Since I got it in the overstock section, I'm pretty sure I got it for a steal too.

I nabbed the shoes on Zulily a couple weeks ago. I've realized that carrying an infant around means that I'm less comfortable in heels. I don't want to risk tripping and dropping her. So, I've been on the hunt for a few good pairs of flats and wedges. These weren't too tall, and featured the cut-out trend which I'm loving. I had to resist the urge to not get them in the other colors too. If they show up on the site again, I may not be able to let the pink pair slip away again.

If you're not signed up with Zulily, I highly recommend signing up (you can use my link here). There's no obligation to buy and they have a ton of women's clothes, maternity, kids clothes, and home goods at great prices with new stuff added daily.

Happy Shopping!

blog-signature

1 comment:

  1. You should check out the TOMS wedges they are SO comfortable.

    ReplyDelete