Sunday, June 15, 2014

What I Wore To Church - Animal Print Skirt

Animal Print skirt 1 Animal Print skirt 2 Animal Print skirt shoesShirt: Old Navy
Cardigan: ModCloth Charter School Cardigan in Orchid
Skirt: LOFT via ThredUp
Shoes: JustFab Cecily

For church today I decided it was time to go back to my signature style of a blouse and pencil skirt. Thanks again to ThredUp, I was able to get this awesome pencil skirt from LOFT for $15. I took a gamble on the size since I wasn't sure where I'm sitting post-baby. Turns out I guessed right and it fit perfectly. The print is a stylish animal print (although you've got me on what animal, maybe a snake of some sort?), without being tacky. Also, SURPRISE! It has pockets! Seriously the perfect skirt.

I wasn't going to wear the cardigan, but I felt like the outfit needed just a bit of color and what better color than orchid? If you've read more than 2 of my posts, you know how much I love my Charter School cardigans. Right now ModCloth has 2 deals going on. They have a one time use 20% off your order deal, and a Charter School cardigan specific code. The 20% off can be found as a side banner on the site. Click it to take the 20% off your order. The cardigan code is CARDI and it takes $10 off your order if you buy 2 or more Charter School Cardigans. I'm assuming they can't be used together.

I mentioned a few weeks ago that I'd been stocking up on lower heels and wedges. These shoes were part of that. I was so happy when JustFab released these because they are quite unlike their usual 6" platform heels. They were quite comfortable, and I didn't feel like I was going to trip and drop my baby.

It was nice to get back into a pencil skirt (that wasn't maternity), and the price I paid for it made it even better. I'm telling you, ThredUp is addicting!

If you’re interested in trying ThredUp, use my link here and get $10 off your first order.
If you’re interested in trying JustFab, use my link here and get your first pair for $20. They are also doing a site wide BOGO right now so it’s worth a look-see. Standard warning applies that it is a shoe club membership so be sure to read the terms and conditions.

Happy Shopping!

blog-signature







No comments:

Post a Comment