Sunday, January 11, 2015

What I Wore To Church - Pants!

Cardigan: ModCloth Charter School Cardigan in Red
Top: LOFT (similar, similar)
Pants: ThredUp (The Limited, similar, similar)
Shoes: ModCloth Dynamic Debut Heel in Navy

Pants are certainly not something I usually wear to church. In my church's culture, it's not a typical thing you see, although it's not outright forbidden, but sometimes pants are a necessity. Between it being chilly outside, and having a SUPER wiggly 8 month old, I was thankful to be wearing them. 

This outfit may have been heavily influenced by the fact that I just watched "That Thing You Do!" last night, and I decided I wanted ALL THE CLOTHES in that movie. It's just my luck that ankle pants are in right now so they are fairly easy to find. I'd been looking for an excuse to wear these super cute floral ones that I bought from ThredUp. After watching the movie last night, I decided it was time. 

Of course I had to pair the pants with a Charter School Cardigan because...reasons, and I liked the cream top because it added some interesting detail with the lace without adding any more color. I finished it off with the mustard belt (because I always need a touch of mustard) and my favorite t-straps. I think I could've been cast as an extra dancing at a Wonder's concert or climbing on top of the cop car. What do you think?

If you're interested in signing up for ThredUp, use my referral link and get $10 off your first purchase. 
Also, ModCloth is doing one of their huge 70% off sales, so be sure to check out their sale section for some super cute stuff at a steal!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment