Sunday, September 1, 2013

What I Wore To Church - Houndstooth Dress

I bring you another edition of my favorite blog segment: what I wore to church. We'll jump right in.

houndstooth dresshoundstooth dress eshakti
Dress: eShakti Houndstooth Print Colorblock Dress
Shoes: JustFab Ivana

You may notice I'm not in front of my bookshelf like usual. My sister and her family were in town this weekend, and we decided to take the kids to the park. I thought it would be a good opportunity to take a picture in the sunshine. The only downside is you can't see the shoes as well in the grass.

I absolutely love this dress. I got it in eShakti's last sale (it's still on sale for $44.95). I'm pretty sure I've never paid full price for any of their dresses which is one of the MANY, well-documented reasons I love them. It was a ton of fun to twirl in. I seriously love the twirly dresses. If I had a choice (that didn't cost money), I would've put longer sleeves on it since I'm not a fan of the inset cap, but I made it work. When it gets a bit colder, I'm going to have fun accessorizing with colored cardigans!

The shoes were, you guessed it, a great pop of color to the dress. They're not as bright as the pink ones I wore last week, but they were still a nice addition to the dress. The best part was that because they weren't crimson shoes, I didn't get any "Roll Tide!" comments at church. Mission accomplished.  These were another JustFab sale purchase so they cost me about $10. (If you're interested in signing up for JustFab, use this link.)

Again, I'd like to thank all of those that took the time to vote for me in the eShakti Summer Moment contest. I still can't get over the fact that I won.

Have a great week! Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment