Sunday, September 8, 2013

What I Wore to Church - Transitioning Florals to Fall

Happy Sunday!  Time for my "What I Wore to Church" segment.

Jessica Simpson DressJessica Simpson Black Asian Flower DressDress: Jessica Simpson Asian Flower Dress (bought on ebay)
Cardigan: Tilly's Essential Elbow Sleeve Cardigan
Shoes: Kelsi Dagger Linzy (they can also be found here for cheaper but not in this color)

Now I know it's not fall yet, but it's right around the corner. It's definitely one of my favorite seasons. I just absolutely love fall colors. I found this dress on ebay not too long ago and after an adventure for it to get to my door (I didn't update my shipping address, and it went to one of my old addresses before being forwarded to me), I was so excited to finally get it. One of the reasons I love floral-patterned dresses is because they usually give you multiple colors to work with for accessories, I was excited to see the green in this one because I knew I had the perfect pair of shoes to match, and they happen to work great for taking a normally springy pattern and transitioning it to fall. I've talked about that previously with my floral denim from JustFab, but it never hurts to give more than one example.

I know I've talked about the cardigan before. It really is an "essential" cardigan. I wear it all the time in whichever color works that day.

The shoes were an absolute steal. I got them on 6pm.com for pretty cheap. They are so classy! Hunter green was always a favorite color of mine, but I didn't own any shoes in that color. The Kelsi Dagger brand was fairly new to me, but I'm glad I went with it. They are pretty comfortable, and I now own at least one more pair of KD shoes.

Well, that's all for now. Thank you for reading, and a special thanks to those that have been signing up for the various sites using my links!

No comments:

Post a Comment