Friday, January 31, 2014

Date Night - Polka Dots and Magenta Cardigan

Date Night 1Date Night 2
Date Night 3Date Night 4


Shirt: Old Navy Maternity Rib Knit Tank
Cardigan: ModCloth Charter School Cardigan in Magenta
Jeans: Old Navy Maternity Full Panel Skinny Jeans
Shoes: H&M Ballet FlatsPurse: JustFab Petite Icon (no longer available)

Here's just a quick post to show you what I wore to date night tonight, and to show off my new magenta Charter School Cardigan. One day I will own it in every color. Just you wait. I threw it on tonight to add an easy splash of color to my outfit.

Also, I wanted to show that you don't have to put a lot of effort into an outfit to look pulled together. This is definitely just jeans and a t-shirt, but fancied up a bit with the cardigan, belt, and flats. I didn't even change my hair out of my work bun. Easy peasy.

Hope your night went as well as mine did! Happy Shopping!

blog-signature

No comments:

Post a Comment