Monday, January 20, 2014

Sale Alert - ModCloth Charter School Cardigans

I am constantly raving about the Charter School Cardigans from ModCloth. I'm happy to bring you the news that a couple of them are 20% off ($27.99)! Unfortunately my favorite Honey one isn't on sale, but the Sage one is! In case you need a refresher on how cute the sage one is, just look below.

Polka Dot Dress 1

All the Charter School Cardigans can be found here. I plan on purchasing the Magenta (because I need some more bright colors in my wardrobe):
Charter School Cardigan in Magenta

and Orchid because "Radiant Orchid" is the Pantone color of the year for 2014. You are bound to see lots of orchid in the coming months.
Charter School Cardigan in Orchid

You might as well browse their sale section while you're at it because they usually have some super cute stuff for cheap. In order to check out the sale section, you need to have an account, but don't worry. There's never an obligation to buy. If you use my referral link, you get $15 off your first purchase of $50 or more! If you pick up 2 cardigans your purchase qualifies, and then they are EVEN CHEAPER! Don't say I never gave you anything.

Happy Shopping!

blog-signature

No comments:

Post a Comment