Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year (a couple days late)! It's been such an exciting past couple of months being able to blog and share my outfits with all of you. It really is a creative outlet for me both in styling my outfits, and writing about them. I try to keep things light around here, but I will say writing helped me get out of a depressive funk. I appreciate all of you for reading and encouraging me. I get so much joy from people telling me that I inspired them to be more creative with their wardrobes, or that they tried new things after reading. I absolutely love that. My goal for the next year is to continue to bring the fun and continue the creativity as I get rounder, and then of course learn to work with the inevitable body changes after the baby is born.

Just for funsies, I've listed my top 10 most read posts of the year below. Thanks again for reading, and giving me a reason to keep going.

#10 eShakti Sale - Why Haven't You Taken Advantage Yet?

Grey Knit Dress 2

#9 What I Wore To Church - Polka Dot Cotton Dress

Polka Dot Dress 1

#8 What I Wore To Church - Pencil Skirt and Blouse

pencil skirt and blouse 3

#7 What I Wore To Church - Anchor Print Dress and Mustard Mary Janes

Anchor Dress 1

#6 What I Wore To Church - Navy and Mustard with Pointed Toe Heels

Navy and Mustard 3

#5 What I Wore to Church - Zigzag Print Dress and Corset Heels

SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA

#4 What I Wore To Church - Using Grey as a Neutral

Grey Knit Dress 1

#3 What I Wore to Church - Colorblock Stripe Dress

Sunday dress

#2 Beauty Swap Party!

SAMSUNG

#1 ipsy vs. BIRCHBOX

ipsy BIRCHBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment