Sunday, January 12, 2014

What I Wore To Church - Navy Colorblock Dress and Mustard Tights

   
Tights: Merona Women's Opaque Tights (Target)
Shoes: Qupid Suede Bow Mary Jane (UrbanOG) 

I have another dress from eShakti to feature today. I got this one a couple weeks ago, but was waiting to wear it because I had a specific pairing in mind, but didn't have all the pieces yet. When I bought it, I had the idea that I wanted to try out the bright tights trend. With the dark colors and classic shape of the dress, it was perfect to let the tights take center stage. The tights were easier to find than I thought they would be. I was pleased that they weren't that expensive either. Props to Target! They had a very large selection of colors, and I was so happy to find them in mustard. You may already know my obsession with the navy and mustard pairing, as can be seen here, here, here, and here

Once I found the tights, I knew I had to find the right shoes. They needed to be plain black to avoid overdoing it with color or prints, and I love mary janes with bright tights because the straps stand out so well. The lace bow on these adorable shoes added that last bit of cute oomph to the outfit. 

I know I say it practically every week, but I can't get enough of eShakti. They have some fun prints and shapes, but they also have retro classics like this one. They can be worn as is with classic accessories, or they can be jazzed up with colorful cardigans, tights, or shoes. I love dresses that have options, and this one has lots. I think next time I wear it, I'll try it with red accents. eShakti is doing another Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale. Their winter clearance is also still available, but the offers can't be combined. Be sure to check it out and pick up something fun, or something classic. 

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment