Thursday, October 30, 2014

Everyday Style - Chambray Shirt and White Denim

Shirt: American Eagle (similar, similar)
Pants: Hautelook (Jag Jeans, similar, similar)
Shoes: Hautelook (Keds, exact)
Necklace: Zulily (Mindy Mae's Market, similar, similar)

It's been a rough week blogging-wise. I have a baby that doesn't want to nap anymore and lots of things to do to work on buying a house. Thus why there was no post on Tuesday. I'll try to make up for it later since I still have a birchbox review to post for the month. 

Anyway, on to the outfit. As a fashion blogger, I get outfit ideas from many places: pinterest, polyvore, fashion magazines, and other bloggers. In the case of the outfit today, I was inspired by One Little Momma's outfit from yesterday. Obviously I put my own spin on it since it was much too warm for the cardigan and because I wanted my personality to come through in the outfit. 

I'd been looking for the best way to style this chambray shirt that I bought last year. It had been sitting in my closet calling my name so when I saw the post yesterday, a light bulb turned on. I went for a casual look with the sneakers, but then used the necklace to fancy it back up a tad. 

I loved my other teething necklace so much that I went on the hunt for another one and I thought this one worked well into my style. They really are the best mom accessory! 

Overall, the outfit made me feel put together while still being comfortable. Definitely a mom-on-the-go look!

If you're interested in signing up for Hautelook, I would appreciate if you would use my referral link here. If you're interested in signing up for Zulily, you can use my link here. Both are awesome flash sites that frequently have great deals on clothes, shoes, home goods, and other great stuff for someone on a budget. 

Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment