Thursday, October 23, 2014

Everyday Style - Spring Colors in Fall

Top: ThredUp (Lauren Conrad)
Booties: ThredUp (Aldo)
Necklace: Chewbeads

I absolutely adore fall fashion. The boots, the cardigans, the scarves, but sometimes I miss my bright spring colors. Well you don't have to give them up. One small detail like adding some booties and you're back in the right season. At least I think so. Or it's very possible that I've just decided in my head that this is now a fall outfit. In all reality, fashion is about wearing what you love, not about the rules. So if you want to wear your bright colors in fall, just do it!

Shout out (again) to ThredUp for the super cute polka dot blouse and my FAVORITE ThredUp find so far! These Aldo booties. I wear them constantly! Cute, comfy, and WAY cheaper than they had any business being. 

Have I mentioned how much I love JustFab jeans? I'm pretty sure I have. I love how stretchy they are and they have such a wide array of sizes that pretty much anyone can wear them. When I was on the search for post pregnancy jeans, JF jeans were the only ones that fit comfortably without making me feel like a stuffed sausage. They are definitely worth the money if you're willing to deal with their subscription service. 

If you're interested in checking out ThredUp, use my link here for $10 off your first purchase.

If you're interested in ModCloth, use my link here for $15 off $50.

If you're interested in JustFab, use my link here for 20% off your first order. With that is my usual disclaimer that it is a monthly shoe club, so be sure to read the terms and conditions!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment