Thursday, October 16, 2014

Everyday Style - Polka Dot Blouse, Sage Cardigan, and Boots

 
Top: ThredUp (J. Crew)
Cardigan: ModCloth Charter School Cardigan in Sage
Pants: H&M Slim-Fit Pant
Boots: JustFab Landry
Necklace: Chewbeads

Boot weather is here (at least for a few days in Texas) and I'm so excited. Yes, these are the same boots that I wore on Sunday but that's because they are awesome.

The blouse was one of my first purchases from ThredUp. I forgot about it for awhile until I decided to go on the hunt for a black-on-white polka dot blouse. Shortly after starting my hunt, I remembered I already had one! It's a great staple piece and can be styled so many ways. I definitely think we'll be seeing it again in the near future.

I really think this color may be my favorite Charter School Cardigan. It's a close one between this one and the honey. It's just such a great, rich color and one that you don't see very often.

The necklace is a mom essential. It was a gift from my great friend Shawn. She knows me so well. It's a rubberized material made specifically for teething babies to chew on, and it looks fantastic too! I love it so much that I bought a similar one in a different color recently. Whoever came up with the idea is a GENIUS!

Hopefully the weather stays as pretty as it's been for awhile. Cardigans and boots are my favorites! This combination of styling is one that will probably pop up on the blog often. Hopefully the weather is cooperating with you too!

If you're interested in checking out ThredUp, use my link here for $10 off your first purchase.

If you're interested in ModCloth, use my link here for $15 off $50.

If you're interested in JustFab, use my link here for 20% off your first order. With that is my usual disclaimer that it is a monthly shoe club, so be sure to read the terms and conditions!


No comments:

Post a Comment