Sunday, October 19, 2014

What I Wore To Church - Touches of Leopard

Cardigan: ModCloth Charter School Cardigan in Sage
Scarf: Christmas present last year (similar, similar)
Shoes: B.O.C. (similar, similar)

I'm a believer that leopard is a neutral. It's a semi-controversial topic in the fashion world but that's where I stand. It can be paired with almost anything if done right, and it brings a level of interesting detail to any outfit. I thought it complemented the embroidery on this dress quite well.

I got the dress in eShakti's summer sale (which I find funny since part of the name of it is "FALL floral") and almost sent it back. It fit fine, but I wasn't sure if it was enough of a statement piece. I have so many dresses, so I'm always looking for dresses that pop. I seriously almost sent it back without even trying it on, but my mom convinced me to at least put it on and I'm glad I did. Not only is the embroidery beautiful, but it was a lot of fun to style. Also, it had been awhile since I'd worn an eShakti dress, and I forgot how awesome they were because POCKETS! Machine washable is also a plus when it comes to dresses. 

Is that the same awesome sage cardigan that I wore in my Thursday post? Why yes it is. I almost feel like I'm starting an outfit chain. Boots carried over from Sunday to Thursday. Cardigan carried over from Thursday to Sunday. Maybe on Thursday I'll wear the scarf or flats again. We shall see.

eShakti is doing their Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal again so it's worth a second of your time to pop over and check it out. I have a feeling my mom and I may be pooling our resources to get a couple dresses.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment